Includes upgrade to your extruder for flexible material compatibility, and fitting of all modules required for dual material printing. Price includes the parts and labour
RBX01 Dual Material Upgrade
£0.00 – £399.90 £333.25 exc. tax
Within a few days of delivery our team will ensure your Robox is capable of producing top quality prints with two materials at a time, but in addition, our expert engineers will also carry out a Full System Overhaul to ensure your Robox is sent home with all the latest parts and running smoothly alongside the latest version of the Automaker™ software.
Most importantly, by sending your Robox in-house for testing and upgrade, you are reducing any risk of damage to the machine, and possible invalidation of your warranty.
The Dual Material Upgrade Service and Full System Overhaul Includes:
1. A full assessment of the unit for possible damage, wear and tear.
2. A bespoke new parts list and servicing plan will be created for the unit.
3. Full strip down and clean.
4. Fit most up-to-date parts where signs of wear or improvements have been made.
5. Depending on the model and serial number, it may be necessary to upgrade the 24v cable, gantry, bed and clips.
6. Remove and service existing extruder.
7. Remove and service existing extruder & upgrade extruder to new style detection switch and flexible material compatibility if needed.
8. Install your NEW Extruder into the secondary position.
9. Install your NEW second Bowden tube between the New Extruder and X Carriage.
10. Upgrade the Cable Management system behind to the X Carriage.
11. Fit your NEW Dual Material Head.
12. Fit the Adaptor for the second Reel Position.
13. Thoroughly test all aspect of the machine with factory calibration software.
14. Carefully clean and repackage the Robox in its original packaging.
15. Send unit back along with any parts which have been removed for upgrading.
16. Report on what’s been done through your service portal login.
To request any of our services please buy the appropriate item from our web-shop https://www.cel-uk.com then create a ticket on the service portal www.cel-robox.com/support quoting the order number provided by the shop. For further details or to talk through this service please contact us through the service portal, where we will be happy to answer any of your questions or via our contact form.
Terms and Conditions
By signing up to the Robox Dual Material Upgrade Service and Full System Overhaul you, the Customer, agree the following:
-You, the Customer, will pay for all shipping or delivery fees incurred by CEL UK returning the Robox unit back to you following the service, including duty, taxes and any other costs. The shipping charge calculated by the shop includes 1 Robox unit shipped to the address provided.
-The Robox must be sent back in suitable packaging to ensure no damage takes place during delivery. Ideally the Robox would be sent back in all its original packaging, but if this is not available something as equally robust to ensure the unit cannot move around in transit.
-In the rare event that a unit is received and has been significantly modified CEL will either be unable to carry out the system overhaul or you will be contacted prior to any work being carried out to approve additional charges.
-Poorly maintained / damaged / modified parts will only be replaced / cleaned / serviced at cost to customer. You, the Customer, will be contacted prior to any such work being carried out to approve additional charges.
-In the event CEL is unable to carry out the service, You, the Customer, remain responsible for paying for the return of the unit.
-Additional upgrades not specified in the original purchase may be made as part of this service but must be requested before the servicing plan is formed.
-To use this service the customer must be registered on our service portal and communicate with our service team using this portal – www.cel-robox.com/support and add their order number as received when purchasing the service through the shop.
-Once purchased, this service should be used within 6 weeks of purchase. To extend the expiry date you should contact us at the earliest possible date, refunds may be refused.
-Consumable parts will not be replaced as part of this upgrade. Items such as heads or parts of heads, bowden tubes, print surfaces and extruders can be replaced on request but will need to be ordered and paid for by the customer prior to installation.
|Dimensions||50 × 40 × 30 cm|