Provides an immense 135Nm of torque capable of driving the biggest screws
18V PROdriver Impact Driver (bare tool only)
£54.90 £45.75 exc. tax
Out of stock
Out of stock
The PD1 PROdriver Impact Driver provides an immense 135Nm of torque capable of driving the biggest screws. On tool bit storage and hex chuck with locking collar for quick tool changes. The PROdriver also has a variable trigger and electric brake.
Why choose an Impact driver over a drill?
* Impact drivers create much higher torque than a drill with the same body weight.
* The battery will last longer than when using a drill doing the same work.
* The PROdriver can remove cross-threaded and damaged screw heads with ease, whereas a drill cannot.
* Less torque is transmitted to the user – you will not have to hold the PROdriver so tight.
* The PROdriver has extremely high power to weight ratio.
* 2 stage driving system – when the torque required is low the action is fast; when more effort is needed the PROdriver uses the rotary hammer.
Compatible with Li-Ion, NiCd and NiMH POWERhandles including PH01, PH02, PH03, PH04, PH10, PH11, PH12, PH15 & PH41
- Driving/removing construction screws and fixings, drilling with an appropriate hex drill bit fitted
What’s in the Box?
- PD1 Impact Driver (body only)
- 18V 600
- All metal with replaceable impact action
- Variable 0-2200rpm
Momentary Trigger or On/Off Switch
Chuck Size min-max
Screw diameter up to
Max. drill diameter in steel
Drill diameter in wood
Max. drill diameter in concrete
NOTE! This tool is sold bare, if you do not already own a compatible battery and charger then you will need to purchase these separately to use this tool.